Danziger Infanterie-Regiment No. 128



Gdansk Infantry Regiment No. 128 (Danziger Infanterie-Regiment No. 128) had been connected to Gdansk for many years but it was less known than Leib-Husaren Regiment. The infantry unit was established on 24th March 1881 and located in barracks in Nowy Port (Neufahrwasser). The regiment was part of XVII. Army Command, 36. Inf. Div. and 71. Inf. Brigade (Brygadzie Piechoty).

Commandants of Danziger Infanterie Regiment No. 128:


Barracks of 128th Regiment in Neufahrwasser:



Postcards of 128th Regiment:



Postmark of 1st Company 128th Infantry Regiment


Chiefs of 1st Company of 128th Regiment
Photo of 128th Regiment Corporals
House of 128 Infantry Regiment
Officers' room in Regiment's building
Officers' room in Regiment's casino
Officers' room in Regiment's casino
Officers' room in Regiment's casino
Military band of 128th Regiment


Musicians from 128th Regiment:





Everey soldier after his service in the army got special photo, when he went to reserve. They prepared also special items like decorated beer mug, pipe, head of stick or bottle: